Healthcare Project Manager Position
Position-Direct Report: Director of Healthcare
Education: Architectural degree from an accredited university. Must be a registered architect with 5-8 years of post-registration experience (healthcare preferred); Licensed professional with registration in California; NCARB a plus;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of healthcare and senior living (SNF, AL, IL, Memory Care) experience in production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice desired, in addition to OSHPD agency experience.
- Knowledge and use of Revit strongly desired. Experience in all project phases from Conceptual Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of OSHPD requirements and procedures
- Consultant and contractor coordination
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Building Design Suite 2015 or older which includes, Revit 2014, AutoCAD 2014, and AutoCAD 2014 Architecture along with Microsoft Office Suite, along with SketchUp, PhotoShop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have demonstrated success as a project manager and/or project architect on healthcare projects
- Work effectively on multiple projects, to set priorities and maintain schedules
- Attend project meetings
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the Healthcare Director
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Can use and redline Revit/CAD/BIM on production drawings and details that meet the design criteria.
- Can write and review specifications.
- Can serve as point of contact to clients and internal team members.
- Can coordinate work with contractors, inspectors and consultants.
- Can perform in all aspects of the CA phase.
- Can develop and manage schedule, budget and scope of services on project.
- Can manage from a project workplan.
- Expert with codes, agency and standards research.
- Can direct and mentor other team members.
- Understands QA processes and how to make needed corrections and/or revisions.
- Utilizes practices, procedures and drawing standards of Stantec.
- Keeps abreast of technological developments such as new codes, new design concepts, computer applications, drafting methods, etc.
- Has knowledge and understanding of firm, federal, agency and other required standards and requirements, and can teach others.
- Capable of quickly coming up with design alternatives.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients, contractors, agencies and consultants.
- Skilled at communication/ presentation skills of design and technical concepts.
Salary: Attractive compensation and benefits
Contact: Jackie Angel/Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.239.2353 ext 423